Von Hamburg nach Sydney, von Durban nach Rio de Janeiro: Als eine weltweit führende Linienreederei transportieren wir jedes Jahr mehrere Millionen Container von und in alle Regionen der Welt. „Number one for quality“ ist unser Kundenversprechen und ein Merkmal, mit dem wir uns sichtbar von den Wettbewerbern abheben wollen. Begleiten Sie uns auf dieser Reise. Wir freuen uns auf Sie und sagen schon hoffentlich bald: Willkommen an Bord!
The Business Continuity Management is responsible for developing, maintaining and testing the Company's business continuity program (BCP). Define, create and plan what to do and where to go during a crisis with the objective of save lives and costs to the organization as well as speed up the process of business recovery.
The Business Continuity Director will support all business plan activities creation in areas, QSC, GSC, Regions, HQ, Maritime necessary not only to enable the Organization to manage a crisis but also to meet compliance requirements.
The position corresponds to Management Level 4, reports directly to the Senior Director GBS and includes the management of a team.
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Director (m/f/d) Business ContinuityResponsibilities and Tasks:
- Liaise with BCP Coordinators in all departments/areas, to develop effective working relationships and documented BCP plans
- Liaise with key infrastructure and IT teams to identify gaps, set recovery time objectives and convey business needs and expectations
- Hold business plans to Enterprise BCP goals and challenge business leaders on identification of critical functions and needs
- Design and outline BCP goals, objectives and scope for business plans and Crisis Management
- Develop and execute the maintenance and testing programs for all business plans, Websites, and other information/communication tools
- Identify and recommend enhanced plan maintenance strategies that remain flexible to organizational growth, change and resource capabilities
- Facilitate and support the execution of the plans at the time of a crisis event
- Provide visibility and reporting to the Crisis Management Committee on the critical functions, individuals and infrastructure within the business plans
Requirements and Qualifications:
- University degree, ideally with a focus on BCM, crisis management, emergency management and/or risk management
- Professional experience in corporate business continuity management and/or in the areas of emergency and crisis management
- Experience as a crisis team member is an advantage
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- High level of commitment and ability to work independently
- Experience in planning and implementing projects
- Experience in interdisciplinary cooperation with various departments, as well as initial management experience desirable
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Alexandra von Bastian
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg