Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. This year we are expanding even more and have opened up a new Knowledge Center in Gdańsk, Poland.
Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
IAM Access ManagerResponsibilities and Tasks:
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
As the execution of our Identity and Access Management - team you will shape, advance and administrate our product. Developing and supporting the user lifecycle process and improve it continuously. You are the first point of contact to our users worldwide.
As an Access Manager, you will:
- Create and further develop identity and access management processes and security concepts
- Process of user authorization requests, formatted and non-formatted
- User Administration by using Betasystems Garancy IAM and Jobrouter workflow system
- Create and maintaining of user and security roles
- Consulting and support for IT operations
- Support of internal and external audits.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of professional experience, preferably in IT security and basic business administration
- Ideally experience and knowhow in identity and access management systems
- Knowledge of common operating systems with a focus on Windows
- Good knowledge of concepts for user administration and authorization
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English for communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, structured approach and high self-motivation
- ITIL certification V3 or higher (Service Management)
- Affinity to improve our security and authorization processes
- A degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline
What we can offer to you:
- International career opportunities
- Structured annual performance review
- Benefit Platform
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Fruit days
- Modern, ergonomic office, including height adjustable desks
- Bike storage, showers, lockers
- Private medical healthcare
- Sports package
- Group life insurance
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk