Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. This year we are expanding even more and have opened up a new Knowledge Center in Gdańsk, Poland.
Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Agile Requirements EngineerResponsibilities and Tasks:
We are looking for individuals who would like to be part of this endeavor and join our “BI, Analytic and Data Integration” domain as “Agile Requirements Engineer” in the Supply Chain Integration team helping us to build up the products “Partner Connectivity” and “Data Transformation Hub” in Gdańsk.
Our Slogan is „Data is the currency of the future“.
We are knowledgeable concerning all data that live within or cross the shore of our IT systems – we are passionate about salvaging its value and make it usable. and we want YOU to be part of our IT team !
We are looking for an engaged Requirements Engineer who helps us to build the bridge between the stakeholders / product manager and the development team.
As an Agile Requirement Engineer, you will:
- Specification and Evaluation of requirements together with the Product Manager and the development team
- Analyze business requirements from different stakeholders and translate high-level needs into more detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, solutions
- Cooperate with IT Product manager and IT team to bridge the gap between IT and the business
- Maintain documentation of requirements
- Being part of an agile software development team working hand in hand with colleagues across our locations in Gdansk, Hamburg and globally
- Actively participate in creation of User Stories, together with Product Manager and development team
- Drive requirements gathering and clarifications of business needs
- Help to shape and drive a long-term architectural vision for our applications
- Guide cross-functional engineering teams in architecting large scale proposals to help realize business value outcomes;
- Design software that is testable, maintainable and can operate at scale;
- Continually improve designs, services, processes, and tools
Requirements and Qualifications:
What you'll need to succeed
- Finished studies in computer science or corresponding working experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- good communication skills and eagerness to learn
- Practical experience in agile software development
- Proficient English is required
- Experience in cooperation between IT and business/users
- Understanding of agile software development processes will be an asset
- Experience in international logistic context would be good
Technical Stack: Java EE, MongoDB, DB2, AWS, Azure, Kafka, Docker, RESTful
What you'll get in return
- International career opportunities
- Structured annual performance review
- Benefit Platform
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Fruit days
- Modern, ergonomic office, including height adjustable desks
- Bike storage, showers, lockers
- Private medical healthcare
- Sports package
- Group life insurance
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk