Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Centre – in Gdansk, Poland.
The Centre, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
RPA Developer - Knowledge CentreResponsibilities and Tasks:
As part of our overall ‘Strategy 2023’ Hapag-Lloyd will boost automation in the coming years. A cornerstone is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). To drive this initiative we are looking for highly skilled and motivated RPA Developers. If you like to make the difference, this is your position.
As part of a global team, you will be at the core of our developments towards the ‘zero touch transport’. Our global RPA Center of Excellence, recently awarded “Robotics Operating Model (ROM) Excellence EMEA All-star” by Blue Prism, is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of bots.
Your key responsibilities:
As an RPA Developer, you will develop, test and support bots, based on the Blue Prism platform, i.e. automate processes for our global business units. The bots will automate processes in SAP and our custom developed core system FIS. You will closely collaborate with RPA Analysts, who analyse the business processes and create the specifications as basis for your development work.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience in process automation, ideally on enterprise scale
- Professional knowledge of RPA software, ideally Blue Prism or other RPA platforms like UIPath, Automation Anywhere
- Strong skills in software architecture to develop high quality RPA
- University degree in computer science, physics or technical field
- Very good command of English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in C#
- Agile methodology experience
- Knowledge of Machine Learning solutions
- Experience in shipping or business administration processes
- Experience in SAP and underlying business processes
- Experience in operating RPA in a DevOps approach
What we can offer to you
Are you eager to join a leading global logistics company to participate in digital transformation and change the maritime industry? Are you looking for a purposeful and meaningful job, delivering software that has real impact and value for our customers? If you have a passion and want to grow with us, join Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” Knowledge Center in Gdańsk! We are the IT center for the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world. Besides that, we can offer you:
- International career opportunities
- Structured annual performance review
- Benefit Platform
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Fruit days
- Modern, ergonomic office, including height adjustable desks
- Bike storage, showers, lockers
- Private medical healthcare
- Sports package
- Group life insurance
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Zuzanna Przewiezlikowska
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk