Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. This year we are expanding even more and have opened up a new Knowledge Center in Gdańsk, Poland.
Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Fullstack Developer SCI - Knowledge CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Full Stack Developer who is making a measurable impact and will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of our software products.
If you are a person who is always looking for a broader perspective, has strong sense of ownership, has passion for building new products in agile manner with use of latest technologies – join us! If you want to design and develop applications that deliver data for customers and be a part of the digital transformation team, HL is the workplace for you.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Develop client-side and server-side code for our API Portal
- Design user interactions in the User interface.
- Development of APIs and RESTful web services
- Keeping up with technological advances to optimize their software
- Consider security, maintenance, scalability, usability during development
- Actively providing new ideas, presenting solutions, developing new areas that extends the functionalities and increase the reliability of software products.
- Working collaboratively with Product Owners, IT Product Managers, Software Architects, Designers, UX Researchers and other Software Developers
- Working directly with colleagues from all around the world
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Finished studies in computer science or corresponding working experience
- 3+ years of overall programming experience
- 1+ years of experience in frontend with VueJS/React/Angular
- 1+ years of experience in backend with: Kotlin or Java or Python or C#
- Graphic design and visual communications skills
- Cloud knowledge with hands-on experience
- Good coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews
- Experience with responsive web design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs
- English Communication is required
- DevOps hands-on experience
- End to end tests experience
Kotlin (Micronaut) in the backend, VueJS in the frontend, AWS (EC2, S3, DynamoDB, …), Gitlab, IntelliJ, Kafka, Java,
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk