Not only our vessels are constantly on a voyage around the globe – also we as a company and we as a company internal IT department are constantly on the journey to come closer to our company’s vision of being the number one for quality in our industry.
We are looking for individuals who would like to be part of this endeavour and join our “BI, Analytic and Data Integration” domain as “IT System Analyst” in the Supply Chain Integration team helping us to build up the products “Partner Connectivity” and “Data Transformation Hub” in Gdańsk.
„Data is the currency of the future“
We are knowledgeable concerning all data that live within or cross the shore of our IT systems – we are passionate about salvaging its value and make it usable and we want YOU to be part of our IT team !
Be part of the vibrant IT development within Logistic and Liner-shipping if you burn for data in motion, for EDI as well as for API economy and believe that the biggest enemy of a good solution is an even better solution.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
IT System Analyst - Knowledge CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
The primary responsibilities include:
- Analyze business processes in close cooperation with internal business stakeholders as well as external partners
- Technical implementation and maintenance, test and support of EDI connections to worldwide customer, vendors and other partners
- Coordinating with other internal teams to help ensure proper data communication between internal software system and external partners
- Operational program analysis of issues on IBM Mainframe (TSO, TSS, EVT)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Finished studies in computer science or corresponding working experience
- Excellent analytical skills and eagerness to learn
- Practical experience in agile software development
- We are an international company, so you should feel comfortable with communicating in English.
- Experience in international logistic context would be good
- Experience in international EDI standards EDIFACT, ANSI would be good
Technologies / Tools:
Confluence, Jira, Hapag-Lloyd Data Mapping Tools, IBM Mainframe
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk