Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. This year we are expanding even more and have opened up a new Knowledge Center in Gdańsk, Poland.
Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Atlassian Developer - Knowledge CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
As Part of HLAGs brand new team you will drive IT digital workspace collaboration by ensuring effective service delivery for IT Service and Software Management Atlassian based platforms for our 16k employees in 128 countries.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Analyze, design and customize JIRA and Confluence solutions
- Develop custom plugins and integrations
- Propose new solutions based on the user requirements and on the 3rd party plugins evaluation and assessment
Requirements and Qualifications:
What you'll need to succeed
- Hands on experience in Atlassian customization, custom plugins development and integration
- Development experience with Java or Groovy scripting
- Additional knowledge is a plus: Ajax, XMLHttpRequests, JS Libraries, Eventhandlers and DOM
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk