From Hamburg to Sydney, from Durban to Rio de Janeiro: as one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, each year we ship millions of containers from and to all regions of the world. "Number one for quality" is our promise to our customers and an attribute with which we want to distinguish ourselves clearly from our competitors. Join us on this journey. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully we will soon say: Welcome on board!
Our newly formed PPS team will be a cross-functional team focused on processes and performance improvement related topics. It will be crucial for creating best practices and gaining insights for Area Germany & Central Europe, especially in major hubs such as a QSC.
Working across departments will enable to identify the root cause of a problem and define effective measures to increase efficiency and create synergies.
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Developer (m/f/d) Processes and Performance SupportResponsibilities and Tasks:
- Identification of potentials for task and process automation via end-to-end processes through comprehensive process analysis
- Execution of process/workflow analyses and modeling together with process analysts and business experts
- Independent development and testing of automation solutions (e.g. RPA, Macro), as well as monitoring of successful implementation with appropriate correction if necessary
- Independent development of process analytical and business intelligence dashboards (PPM, Qlikview)
- Support of process improvement and automation projects within your team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Professional experience in an operational function
- Expertise in process automation solutions and strong knowledge of RPA/Macro development.
- Familiarity with process modeling concepts and notations, with programming concepts
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented approach to work
- Enjoys evolving and staying on the cutting edge of technology
- Creative lateral thinker, problem solving skills
- Good communication skills across different hierarchical levels
- Empathetic, reliable and motivated team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Claudia Beck
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg
Tel.: +49 40 3001-2541