Hapag-Lloyd uses a modern and high integrated identity and access management system (IAM / Betasystems Garancy). The IAM is connected to our main target systems like Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SAP, and others. The system and processes need to be continuously improved. We are looking for highly skilled & motivated IAM Access Managers who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact to security and complianc
e. The Access Manager is the focal point for security and authorization matters and will act as a bridge between business and IT colleagues.
Our IAM team in Knowledge Center in Gdansk will consist of IAM Developers, Access Managers and System Administrators and will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the entire product.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Access Manager IAM - Knowledge CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
As the execution of our Identity and Access Management - team you will shape, advance and administrate our product. Developing and supporting the user lifecycle process and improve it continuously. You are the first point of contact to our users worldwide.
Creation and further development of identity and access management processes and security concepts
Processing of user authorization requests, formatted and non-formatted
User Administration by using Betasystems Garancy IAM and Jobrouter workflow system
Creation and maintaining of user and security roles
Consulting and support for IT operations
Support of internal and external audits.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of professional experience, preferably in IT security and basic business administration
- Ideally experience and knowhow in identity and access management systems
- Knowledge of common operating systems with a focus on Windows
- Good knowledge of concepts for user administration and authorization
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English for communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, structured approach and high self-motivation
- ITIL certification V3 or higher (Service Management)
- Affinity to improve our security and authorization processes
- A degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk