At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Dammam we are looking for a
Sales Execution Senior Coordinator (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Purpose of the position
Incumbents having revenue accountability within an assigned territory or list of accounts. Contacts assigned customer accounts or prospects to sell the organization’s products within a designated geographic territory or by nature of customer. This position reports to the Sales Manager. Is the second-career level sales position.
- Meets personal sales targets as established, incorporating the full range of products/services within identified markets or geography. Typical accounts would be medium challenge and complexity, diverse customers that require on-going client relationship support.
- Will have medium market segment /complex product lines assigned that require significant client relationship skills.
- Proposes a sales forecast for his/her portfolio.
- Focuses on personal sales targets, new business development, maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
- This position is for the intermediate level sales professional with developing product and market knowledge.
Other operational functions include:
- Collects information from the market: Rates; Competitors; Customers; Opportunities/Projects.
- Contacts Planning (Engage visits).
- Preparation of Contacts: Statistics; Credits; Credit History; Demurrage/Debt; Service and Rates to offer;
- Visit / Contact customers: Present the products/Services of the Company; Obtain information about competition;
Explore new projects or plant expansion by customer; Vision of volumes to export or import; Negotiate rate on that occasion.
- Close sale.
- Sales follow-up (Revision in CFM).
- Report Contact (in CRT and SAP).
- Update customer database in SAP.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Analyze and solve problems
Examines issues and problems effectively, generating possible solutions.
Creates an environment where people communicate openly and honestly. Conveys information effectively and convincingly.
Ability to adapt to the company's business strategy
Ability to lead a team to achieve goals.
Ability to provide effective service to customers.
Ability to build, maintain and develop partnerships with individuals and groups within the organization.
Drive for Results
Ability to achieve and exceed targets.
University Degree, Commercial Engineer, Business Administration, International Trade or equivalent
- Experience in Sales.
- Experience in multinational companies, preferably in industries of transportation items, shipping or international trade.
- English Advanced level (written and spoken).
- Negotiation Techniques (Medium Level).
- Maritime regulation (FMC).
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
Daif ALahmari / Alaa Alghanim
Tel: +966 12 212 8100 / +966 12 2128104
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at email@example.com