Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does. Let’s join us and shape a future together with more than 100 colleagues developing in seven IT project teams.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
BI Developer (m/f/x), Knowlegde CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
You would be the data analytics expert for all “commercial” data analytics applications and reports. You will develop new applications for complex business questions and support our business with ad-hoc analysis.
- Analyse business requirements for analytics and translate them into BI applications
- Develop BI applications in QlikView/Qlik Sense
- Design and develop KPIs
- Develop AD-Hoc Queries and Analysis to answer complex one-time business questions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Economy, Physics or similar fields. A Master’s degree is welcomed
- Very good knowledge in general business intelligence, data warehouse, data modelling and data structures
- Experience with QlikView or Qlik Sense is an added asset
- Experience with relational databases (AWS stack and/or DB2/Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS SQL)
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent analytical skills and eagerness to learn.
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Agnieszka Golebiewska
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk