Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does. Let’s join us and shape a future together with more than 100 colleagues developing in seven IT project teams.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Data Engineer (m/f/x), Knowlegde CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
You would be the data expert for all “commercial” data and make sure that the data is in best shape and available for high performant analytics.
- Analyse new data structures of our operational system and transform them into our data warehouse.
- Analyse business requirements for analytics
- Develop ETL Pipelines with Informatica
- Integrate data from multiple sources into our data warehouse or data lake
- Design data models that support business analytics in the best way
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Economy, Physics or similar fields. A Master’s degree is welcomed
- Very good knowledge in general business intelligence, data warehouse, data modelling and data structures
- Experience with relational databases (AWS stack and/or DB2/Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS SQL)
- Experience in ETL pipeline development in any tool. Experience in Informatica is an added asset
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent analytical skills and eagerness to learn
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Agnieszka Golebiewska
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk