Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does. Let’s join us and shape a future together with more than 100 colleagues developing in seven IT project teams.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Data Analyst (m/f/x), Knowlegde CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
You would be the data analytics expert for all “commercial” data. You will analyse requirements from business and translate them into BI Applications.
- Analyse business requirements for analytics and translate them into BI applications
- Analyse operative data
- General (inhouse) business consulting in Business Intelligence
- Design BI architecture that best fits the business requirement
- Design and develop KPIs
- Design new Data models
- Develop AD-Hoc Queries and Analysis to answer complex one time business questions
- Develop ETL Pipelines with Informatica
- Develop BI applications in QlikView/Qlik Sense.
Join our “Commercial BI” team in Gdańsk and be responsible for our most important company data. As part of the team you will make sure that all our commercial decisions are based upon reliable data and provide the best possible decision base for our business colleagues.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Economy, Physics or similar fields. A Master’s degree is welcomed
- Very good knowledge in general business intelligence, data warehouse, data modelling and data structures.
- Experience in data analytics in complex enterprise environments
- Experience with QlikView or Qlik Sense is an added asset
- Experience in Informatica is an added asset
- Experience with relational databases (AWS stack and/or DB2/Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL/MS SQL)
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent analytical skills and eagerness to learn
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Agnieszka Golebiewska
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk