From Hamburg to Sydney, from Durban to Rio de Janeiro: as one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, each year we ship millions of containers from and to all regions of the world. "Number one for quality" is our promise to our customers and an attribute with which we want to distinguish ourselves clearly from our competitors. Join us on this journey. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully we will soon say: Welcome on board!
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Transshipment Product and Process Owner (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Development and introduction of new T/S Tools and data driven insights
- Development of new and innovative T/S products (e.g. ETA promises, Transit time guarantee etc.)
- Drive automation of T/S processes e.g. cargo flow. monitoring, re-planning communication etc.
- Implementing new T/S processes and continuously adapting T/S processes to new requirements
- Set up of global framework and standardization of T/S processes
- Define global guidance for data maintenance to ensure quality of routing restrictions, T/S cost standards and terminal information
Requirements and Qualifications:
- University degree or similar qualification in logistics
- Prior Experience in a product/process owner role, ideally with SCRUM certificate
- Affinity for IT processes, software development and methods
- Sound theoretical and practical logistics knowledge, ideally with expert knowledge in the field of Transshipment
- Solid project and stakeholder management skills to drive and/or support Transshipment Operations on a global level
- Experience in interdisciplinary cooperation with various stakeholders
- Committed and result-focused working mode with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and argumentation skills and ability to transfer key messages in a convincing way
- Self-organized and structured working style
- Due to regular intensive cooperation with colleagues outside of Germany, this position requires a very high level of English language skills - both in writing and orally
We expect all international candidates to be willing to learn at least the basics of the German language in case they are accepted for the position. This will enable you to participate in social and community life in Germany and at our company premises in the best possible way.
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Alexandra von Bastian
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg