Hapag-Lloyd uses a modern and highly integrated identity and access management system (IAM / Betasystems Garancy). The IAM is connected to our main target systems like Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SAP, and others. The system and processes need to be continuously improved by e.g. creating new workflows for access and security processes.
We are looking for highly skilled and motivated IAM Developers who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact on security and compliance.
Our IAM team in Knowledge Center in Gdansk consists of IAM Developers, Access Managers and System Administrators taking over the responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of the entire product.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Web DeveloperResponsibilities and Tasks:
As part of our Identity and Access Management team you will shape and advance our product. Integrating different software products and their role/security concepts into our central IAM solution will be an essential part of your daily work. This includes:
- Analyse, design and rollout of user lifecycle and access management processes.
- Participating in the end-to-end tests of the implemented solutions.
- 3rd level support in case of error handling in workflow system.
- Actively contributing to the Agile development process (stand ups, automated tests, retrospectives, etc.) and the overall output of the team.
- Suggesting your ideas, participating in implementation choices, presenting your solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in implementation of user interfaces and processes in workflows systems.
- Knowledge of PHP or similar programming languages.
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL / MS SQL).
- Ability to communicate with multiple internal and external services in English.
- Good analytical and debugging skills.
- The desire to improve our performance and the security landscape and finding innovate solutions to problems.
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk