Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does. Let’s join us and shape a future together with more than 100 colleagues developing in seven IT project teams.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Junior Salesforce Developer - Knowledge CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
Would you like to be a part of the vibrant IT development within logistics and liner - shipping?
Join our “Commercial Salesforce Development” team in Gdańsk and be responsible for our central customer care platform with thousands of connected customer, more than 5000 global system user and strongly growing platform. As part of the team you will make sure that our commercial organization is empowered to deliver the best customer service. You will be working on an exciting product roadmap and will be a key part in introducing and improving Salesforce features and tools such as Einstein AI, Omni Channel, Chat Bots and Analytics.
You will be part of an international team of CRM experts, product manager and owner. As part of this team, you will become a knowledgeable salesforce developer.
This position will include a 3-month learning period where you will learn about shipping, salesforce configuration, development and our technical environment. After your learning period, you will continue with training on the job as part of your team.
- Analyse business requirements, discuss solutions with the product manager and bring them to live in our Salesforce environment
- Develop Salesforce enhancements in Apex and SQQL/SOSL
- Work with interfaces to connected systems such as telephony or our operational ERP
- Develop AD-Hoc Queries and Analysis to answer complex one time business questions in Salesforce Analytics
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Motivated to learn new skills and eager to build an industry leading customer experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or a similar field. A Master’s degree is welcomed
- Basic knowledge in software development with object-oriented programming languages (Java preferred)
- First experiences with relational databases and SQL
- High proficiency in spoken and written English. Polish language skills are welcome
What we offer to you
- International career opportunities
- Salesforce Certifications
- Salesforce Coaching & Development Plan
- Benefit Platform
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Fruit days
- Modern, ergonomic office, including height adjustable desks
- Bike storage, showers, lockers
- Private medical healthcare
- Sports package
- Group life insurance
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus
Our main objective is to put our company to the next level of Digital Excellence. We are part of a leading global liner shipping company hence joined forces of Headquarter and Knowledge Center makes us more agile, dynamic and analytically driven organization.
At the Knowledge Center, you will be working side by side with experts in a modern office space – innovating and developing state-of-the-art technology solutions that will enable us to connect the world across the oceans even faster in the future.
Let’s navigate the future together!
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk