Not only our vessels are constantly on a voyage around the globe – also we as a company and we as internal IT department are constantly on the journey to come closer to our joint vision of being the number one for quality in our industry.
Hapag-Lloyd’s IT landscape consist of a comprehensive suite of systems covering everything that is needed to execute complex international container logistic transports. The so called Freight Information System (FIS) is the core system, which supports the whole shipment lifecycle: starting at sales, via customer service to operations and including smart steering catalogs.
Well organized FIS Releases are a precondition for a smooth operation of the whole Hapag-Lloyd business.
As part of our strategy, we will further develop FIS to keep and improve the best-in-class enterprise solution. By ramping up our new IT knowledge center in Gdansk we will increase our capacity. For this exciting journey, we are looking for highly skilled & motivated new colleagues who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
IT Release ManagerResponsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage and maintain build and deployment processes on Jenkins
- Provide technical expertise and support for CI/CD pipeline
- Manage business change request processes in alignment with IT and business stakeholders
- Oversee the delivery of application versions and their inter-dependencies in different environments / stages
- Manage FIS releases
- Analyze and minimize risks of releases
- Prepare and coordinate installation of releases to multiple environments
- Schedule audits on application change control and assist in implementing audit recommendations
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master or Diploma in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong experience in CI/CD (Jenkins, GitLab, UCD, SonarQube)
- Experience in Software development
- Excellent analytical skills and eagerness to learn
- Good communication skills and team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work on selected weekends
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Lidia Karlicka
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk