Hapag-Lloyd AGs "Enterprise Information Platform" provides a highly available B2B communication platform that integrates seamlessly with our "Freight Information System". Large parts of this platform are developed and maintained by our team in Hamburg. A current challenge is the transformation of our platform from a classic centralized setup to a hybrid approach with meaningful integration of the cloud. Come on board and drive this change as IT Solution Architect.
As Enterprise Integration Platform Architect, you act as designer of the communication platform solution in functional and technical aspects under adherence of ‘well-architectured’ frameworks. The Platform Architect is an all-rounder, who enjoys working not only within the team but drives the connection and architectural knowledge exchange within the organization. Your architectural task is further to design the solution, but also develop it including the environment itself.
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
IT Solution Architect (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Continuous further architecting and developing the communication & integration platform in the area of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Document Processing, and APIs
- Designing and developing functional extensions, as well as building blocks and interfaces for integration into the Hapag-Lloyd application landscape and existing development processes
- Advising our development teams on the architectural design or migration of solutions – with focus on cloud
- Architecturally supporting and exchanging across the Hapag-Lloyd IT organization
- Supporting in operating cloud solutions and 3rd level support
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge and interest in architectural design of software solutions
- Multi-year experience architecting, building and administrating cloud solutions (preferred in AWS) and in cloud technologies such as serverless computing and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and IaC (Terrraform)
- Multi-year experience on DevOps and CI/CD processes implementation
- Cloud solution architect certification is appreciated
- Experience in software development, especially with Java/JEE
- Experience with EDI solutions or other communication products appreciated
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable
- Strong communication skills, self-responsibility and team player
- Very good command of written and spoken English
German language expectations: We expect all international candidates to be willing to learn at least the basics of the German language in case they are accepted for the position. This will enable you to participate in social and community life in Germany and at our company premises in the best possible way.
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Kristin Peters
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg
Tel.: 040 - 30012647