Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries.
The Knowledge Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future.
We are on the Mission of building a world class AI Team capable of supporting a world class shipping company like Hapag Lloyd to stay best in class with intelligent customer centric services.
You are passionate about Cloud Solutions, AI and Big Data? Then come on board, we have real business cases with demand for distributed cloud scalability, waiting for you to bring them to life.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) - Knowledge CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
- As a Cloud Engineer, you’ll build and operate the Cloud Infrastructure for each AI Module
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible of the Deployment process by implementing and operating the required CI/CD pipelines
- You will be the key player in building the generic, standardized and highly reusable platform of the Hapag Lloyd Data Science Development and Analysis Stack composed of Tools, Services and Modules, to enable the AI Team as well as Business- and System- Analysts to continuously improve time to market and cost efficiency of AI Solutions.
- You are a key player in establishing and managing the AI Cloud Services Platform with a clear and understandable architecture and process concept, ready to operate several AI Modules at scale.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Most important is your experience, your attitude and your hunger for state of the art Cloud Application development and AI Solutions. A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or other scientific area is preferred
- You will need minimum 5 years of enterprise level Cloud Engineering and Software Engineering experience with DevOps involvement.
- You should be fluent in python, SQL, GIT, AWS, terraform, Relational and NoSQL DBMS as well as decoupled and event driven system architectures.
- In AWS, you should be proficient handling IAM configurations, Lambdas, SQS, DyndDB, CodeBuild, S3, Fargate, APIGateway, VPC and all other std. AWS Resouces.
- Hands-on Experience with AWS Sagemaker is welcome.
- You’ll need to be able to understand, explain and discuss complex topics in fluent English.
- As a senior cloud DevOps engineer you feel responsible to support and enable your team colleagues
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Zuzanna Przewiezlikowska
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk