Hapag-Lloyd is the number one quality carrier at the international container shipping market and manages a fleet of 240 modern vessels and 2.8 million TEU container capacity with 13,000+ employees worldwide. Our complex logistic transport processes are supported by our in-house developed Freight Information System, which is currently transformed to the next technology generation by numerous teams of analysts, designers and developers. The adventurous spirit of our long seafaring history drives our digital transformation.
Not only our vessels are constantly on a voyage around the globe – also we as a company and we as a company internal IT department are constantly on the journey to come closer to our company’s vision of being the number one for quality in our industry. We are looking for individuals who would like to be part of this endeavor and join our “BI, Analytic and Data Integration” domain as “IT Product Manager” in the Supply Chain Integration team helping us to build up the product “Data Transformation Hub” in Gdańsk. Our Slogan is „Data is the currency of the future“
We are knowledgeable concerning all data that live within or cross the shore of our IT systems – we are passionate about salvaging its value and make it usable and we want YOU to be part of our IT team !
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
IT Product Manager - Knowledge CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
- Demonstrated experience as a Product Manager in gathering, defining, and effectively capturing product requirements and transforming them into an actionable product roadmap
- Passion to accompany a product throughout the full life cycle, and work to balance short-term achievements with long-term goals (such as minimizing technical debt while maximizing delivery frequency of business results
- Organizational & leadership skills focused on stakeholder management; ability to build up and coach your team to achieve a shared vision of product goals and priorities
- Experience in working in an agile product management environment: writing stories, grooming with developers, managing sprints, etc.
- Ability to learn new technical concepts quickly and make trade-off decisions between possible outcomes
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities, i.e., being good at saying “no” or “not now” as well focus on the customer
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture, and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
- Thrive in ambiguity and enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Possess exceptional presentation skills and be able to relate to various levels of stakeholders
- Bring energy, curiosity, independence, humility and a sense of humor to the office every day
- Experience with various industry recognized tools, such as JIRA, PowerBI etc.
- Software development experience will be a plus
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Empathy for users
- Ability to give and accept feedback
- Strong passion for user experience and product design
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Zuzanna Przewiezlikowska
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk