Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops.
Not only our vessels are constantly on a voyage around the globe – also we as a company and we as a company internal IT department are constantly on the journey to come closer to our company’s vision of being the number one for quality in our industry.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Fullstack Developer - Knowledge CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
If you are a person who is always looking for a broader perspective, has strong sense of ownership, has passion for building new products in agile manner with use of latest technologies – join us! If you want to design and develop applications that deliver data for customers and be a part of the digital transformation team, Hapag Lloyd is the workplace for you.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Develop client-side and server-side code for our API Portal
- Design user interactions in the User interface.
- Development of APIs and RESTful web services
- Keeping up with technological advances to optimize their software
- Consider security, maintenance, scalability, usability during development
- Actively providing new ideas, presenting solutions, developing new areas that extends the functionalities and increase the reliability of software products.
- Working collaboratively with Product Owners, IT Product Managers, Software Architects, Designers, UX Researchers and other Software Developers
- Working directly with colleagues from all around the world
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Finished studies in computer science or corresponding working experience
- 3+ years of overall programming experience
- 1+ years of experience in frontend with VueJS/React/Angular
- 1+ years of experience in backend with: Kotlin or Java or Python or C#
- Graphic design and visual communications skills
- Cloud knowledge with hands-on experience
- Good coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews
- Experience with responsive web design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs
- English Communication is required
- DevOps hands-on experience
- End to end tests experience
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Zuzanna Przewiezlikowska
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk