Von Hamburg nach Sydney, von Durban nach Rio de Janeiro: Als eine weltweit führende Linienreederei transportieren wir jedes Jahr mehrere Millionen Container von und in alle Regionen der Welt. „Number one for quality“ ist unser Kundenversprechen und ein Merkmal, mit dem wir uns sichtbar von den Wettbewerbern abheben wollen. Begleiten Sie uns auf dieser Reise. Wir freuen uns auf Sie und sagen schon hoffentlich bald: Willkommen an Bord!
We, the Transshipment Excellence team, analyse, support and enhance Hapag-Lloyd's global transshipment operations centrally from Hamburg. Together with stakeholders from the business and IT we drive system and process enhancements.
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Project Manager (m/f/d) TransshipmentResponsibilities and Tasks:
- Using your experience from the interface between business and IT, you support the development of our software platform for transshipment activities as a product owner
- You exchange and align daily and closely with our team and other business departments worldwide, to identify and implement functional and data requirements for transshipment, to build and maintain a strong foundation for the monitoring and steering of our global transshipment activities
- You develop a roadmap for the transshipment process, define and prioritize enhancement ideas, perform user acceptance tests as well as compare the actual status with the original planning
- You assist in identifying disturbances and patterns in our transshipment activities, by using and combining a variety of data sources and develop ideas and concepts how to successfully address same
- You organize and moderate regular calls
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You are holding a university degree or similar qualification in logistics
- You have already gained first experience in the management of projects, preferably at the interface between business and IT departments and using agile frameworks
- You possess distinct analytical skills, perform exceptional on conceptual tasks, and combine this with a high degree of personal responsibility and a proactive, self-reflecting working style
- You are knowledgeable in using standard data analytics tools, e.g. QlikView/QlikSense and Tableau and are able to understand, prepare and explain data in an easily understandable form
- You have excellent presentation and argumentation skills and the ability to transfer key messages in a convincing way
- Ideally, you possess theoretical and practical knowledge in the liner shipping industry
- Due to regular intensive cooperation with colleagues outside of Germany, this position requires a very high level of English language skills
We expect all international candidates to be willing to learn at least the basics of the German language in case they are accepted for the position. This will enable you to participate in social and community life in Germany and at our company premises in the best possible way.
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Alexandra von Bastian
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg