Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does.
Let’s join us and shape a future together with more than 100 colleagues developing in seven IT project teams.
Join the team at Hapag-Lloyd’s “in-house startup” and help us navigate the future!
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Atlassian Solution Engineer - Knowledge CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
As Part of HLAGs brand new team you will drive digital collaboration by Atlassian based solution design and development for our 16k employees in 128 countries.
- Design and create solutions on top of our Atlassian platforms eco-system
- Propose and deliver solutions based on the user requirements
- Develop custom plugins and integrations
- Contribute and coordinate release upgrades and extensions
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in Atlassian customization, custom plugins development and integration
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- International career opportunities
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus
- Modern, ergonomic office, including adjustable desks, silent rooms and cooperation areas
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Private medical healthcare, group life insurance and sports package
- Benefit Platform
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Urszula Moskal
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk