From Hamburg to Sydney, from Durban to Rio de Janeiro: as one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, each year we ship millions of containers from and to all regions of the world. "Number one for quality" is our promise to our customers and an attribute with which we want to distinguish ourselves clearly from our competitors. Join us on this journey. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully we will soon say: Welcome on board!
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Business Product Owner (m/f/d) Network OperationsResponsibilities and Tasks:
- Support the IT department as Product Owner with your experience at the interface between the specialist department and software development for further development of our software platform for Port and Terminal Operations
- Create, implement and document concepts for data acquisition, transformation, cleansing and provision for our analysts and manage projects for their implementation.
- Communicate with our team and other specialist departments around the world on a daily basis in order to identify and implement functional and data requirements for the products for which we are responsible, in order to give your colleagues in the frontline the best possible basis for an effective and efficient Port Operations.
- Work with IT Product Manager (ITPM) to agree on features and roadmaps for your product
- Manage FIS3 transformation with ITPM for your part and ensure FIS2 shutdown can be realized by end of 2025
- Report cluster progress to IT Domain Board, FIS3 program board and other senior management bodies
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You hold an university degree ideally focusing on logistics, business administration, industrial engineering or a business apprenticeship
- You have good knowledge of ship, terminal and / or marine operations
- You like to work analytically and you are interested in combining data with operational processes
- Next to very good skills in Excel and PowerPoint, you are interested in advancing your knowledge of BI tools such as QlikView and QlikSense.
- You communicate in a sovereign and convincing manner, also fluently in written and spoken English and have the capability to mediate between parties
- You have a positive charisma, like to work proactively, have a strategic understanding and the ability to put topics into the overall context
We expect all international candidates to be willing to learn at least the basics of the German language in case they are accepted for the position. This will enable you to participate in social and community life in Germany and at our company premises in the best possible way.
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Alexandra von Bastian
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg