Who we are
From Hamburg to Sydney, from Durban to Rio de Janeiro: as one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, each year we ship millions of containers from and to all regions of the world. "Number one for quality" is our promise to our customers and an attribute with which we want to distinguish ourselves clearly from our competitors. Join us on this journey. We look forward to meeting you and hopefully we will soon say: Welcome on board!
At Hapag-Lloyd, an international company employing 12,000+ people worldwide, we have the pleasure of running exciting recruitment projects for the HQs in Hamburg!
Hapag-Lloyd started the digitalization and modernization of its HR IT landscape in 2020 and is currently in the progress of ramping up a global HR suite for all core processes. During the next years of our digitalization journey, we will implement best-in-class IT solutions for our Human Resource Teams and our global workforce. And you can be part of it!
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Working student (m/f/d) Data Analyst – Regional CommercialResponsibilities and Tasks:
You will be working in the Regional Commercial dept. headquartered in Hamburg. Our core responsibility to support our Area offices and work in collaboration to improve processes.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Support the team in locating and defining new process improvement opportunities
- You will be part of steering the high focus topics with Area focal to achieve desired results
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You are matriculated in a fulltime course of study with the specialization in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, if you have Salesforce knowledge it is an advantage
- Salesforce knowledge is an advantage
- analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Lena Schlotawa
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg
Tel.: 040 3001-4343