At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Mumbai we are looking for a
Manager - OPSS (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Maintaining Bank Holidays.
- Define and update locations.
- Redefine location structure.
- Maintain Geo Coordinates.
- Define and update Base Route.
- Handle missing Inland Routing maintenance requests.
- Define and Update Transportation Standard Costs (TRACO).
- Review Container Supply Cost and Days.
- Steer vendor volumes according to commitment.
- Steer Controllable Costs.
- Steer Cost saving measures.
- Monitor vendor performance and adherence to Service Level Agreement.
- Identify routing performance.
- Monitory Standard cost against actual costs.
- Maintain THC and ININ tariff working and revisions for maximum cost recovery.
- Operations Reporting - Vendor Spent and cost analysis Reports (Web Focus & Qlikview Reports).
- Vendor Evaluation and prepare approved supplier list for Pan India.
- Internal Controlling Check List Reports review.
- ADHOC Ops cost if any and handle ADHOC Inland and Terminal Rate requirements.
- Any Adhoc Operations reporting based on custom requirements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in transportation industry.
- Good Knowledge of Operations required.
- Sharp focus on cost management.
- Vendor management experience preferred.
- Awareness of data quality importance, T&T, steering etc.
- Good knowledge of user application systems (FIS, MS Office, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of user application systems (FIS, COMPASS)
- Process knowledge and system support optimization.
- Operations process and system reengineering
- Ability to promptly process data and request under pressure.
- Understanding of data quality benchmarking and management.
Success Criteria for Position
Communication / Organisation Skills
- Communicative and ability to take initiative.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Effective time management and planningskills.
- Knowledge of interactions with other functions, CSB, CSI, TD, ED.
Values / Behaviours
- Positive attitude (can do attitude)
- Energetic and good team spirit
- Commitment to task
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at email@example.com