At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Process and Performance Support Manager - Area North (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
We can offer you a positon in a newly established diversified Hapag-Lloyd Area North covering for 10 countries with a mixture of own offices and agencies. Area’s main office has recently been moved to new modern premises at Alchemia in Gdańsk, hosting other international companies and providing an agile international environment, which fits well to the Hapag-Lloyd strategy.
We are looking forward to your application and for you to joining our Team!
Your role would be to focus on processes and performance improvement related topics. It will be crucial for creating best practices and gaining insights for Area North, especially in QSC located in Gdańsk.
Working across departments will enable to identify the root cause of a problem and define effective measures to increase efficiency and create synergies.
Your main tasks:
- Drive and manage process improvement and automation initiatives across functions, in close cooperation with all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and monitor alignment of the organization to standard blueprint and related processes.
- Monitor and analyze performance of business processes and their KPIs.
- Analyze KPI performance within the Area and establish clear action plans, addressing performance related issues with respective stakeholders.
- Close cooperation with local management team and regional headquarters to ensure KPI achievement on various levels.
- Analyze process inefficiencies and deviations and their root causes.
- Identify and evaluate automation and bundling potentials.
- Monitor and track successful implementation of improvement and automation initiatives.
- Support successful rollout of cross-functional projects and prioritization.
- Provide business process trainings and enable process knowledge sharing across organization.
- Support coordination of local SuperUser Network, in close exchange with Regional BSD.
- Support SOP creation and cross-functional tasks such as ICCL coordination
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Process improvement expertise (Certification desirable e.g. six sigma)
- Process mining and modelling expertise
- In depth know-how of minimum one operative function, additional cross-functional experience beneficial
- Strong analytical thinking, proactive and solution-oriented work style with the ability to collect,organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop and implement new concepts
- Open minded personality with strong communication & facilitation skills
- Ability to handle internal conflicts while managing stakeholders with different targets / responsibilities in a calm and structured manner
- Reliable and motivated team player
- Willingness to travel (depending on feasibility & travel restrictions)
- Familiar and experienced with MS-Office products
- Salesforce / Case Management knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
Tel: +48 58 329 17 50
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at email@example.com