At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Tema we are looking for a
IT/Digital Coordinator (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Unique opportunity to drive digitalization and provide IT hardware solution in one of the largest shipping lines in the world.
As IT coordination , you will be responsible for the day-to-day troubleshooting and support of PC, LAN, WAN and and maintenance of same. The objective of this position is to resolve user problems as rapidly as possible, educate users where appropriate, and explore new technology to help users perform their job functions better. ITC's maintain a hectic pace and intense user focus in order to ensure reliable performance of equipment and continuous access to systems. In the process of meeting a broad range of user demands, people working in this function must allocate time and resources to keep up with technology.
- English, advanced level.
- Knowledge in networking and telecommunications, medium level. Knowledge of Office, medium level.
- Knowledge of SAP (FI, MM) desirable
Purpose of the position
Responsible for the development and promotion of All Hapag-Lloyd digital products / channels internally and with customers.
- Agree on targets for your area with Regional Digital team and DBT.
- Define targets based on customer portfolio in regards to suitable digital channels (Digital Market N Agree on targets for your area with Regional Digital team and DBT.
- Define targets based on customer portfolio in regards to suitable digital channels (Digital Market segmentation – e.g. INTRA, vs direct EDI, vs HL Webpage).
- Advise, train and support the Area team regarding HL digital products (including customer visits where required).
- Monitor target achievement for your area.
- Regular alignment with Digital Coordinator to agree on joint actions.
- Regular networking with other Areas‘ Digital Teams (e.g. share best practice between Areas, Area digitalization workshops, market feedback).
- Monitor data quality of Digital Product usage.
- Consolidate customer feedback.
- Consult with Region regarding possible enhancements (e.g. systems enhancements, info material, training etc).
- Distribute general, marketing and strategy information within Area.
- Act as Area link towards the Region and DBT for all digital products and transformation initiatives.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Self Starter
- Confident in ability to address topics with different stakeholders
- Work independently
- Strong with recommendations and decision making
- Positive mind set
- Solution orientated
- Open minded and adaptable
- Stake holder management
Conceptional and entrepreneurial thinking and action:
Innovative to understand the business and propose financial opportunities
Positive image to customers and colleagues:
- Fairly social thus maintaining healthy relationships within the different levels in the company
- Building a network of contacts within and outside the company
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
West Africa HR
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at email@example.com