Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are an international team of specialists working across the globe believing that together we can change the maritime industry. You might not know us yet, but as the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops.
Innovation, agility, teamwork, collaboration – does it sound familiar? For us, at Hapag-Lloyd Knowledge Center, it does.
Hapag-Lloyd uses a modern and high integrated identity and access management system (IAM/Betasystems Garancy). The IAM is connected to our main target systems like Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SAP, and others. The system and processes need to be continuously improved. For example, connecting new target systems like cloud services. We are looking for highly skilled & motivated IAM System Administrator s who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact to security and compliance.
Our IAM team in Knowledge Center in Gdansk will consist of IAM Developers, Access Managers and System Administrators and will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the entire product.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
IAM System Administrator - Knowledge CenterResponsibilities and Tasks:
As part of our Identify and Access Management - team you will manage, configure and secure our product in our modern and highly automated IAM solution . Managing our IAM environment and monitoring of the services will be an essential part of your daily work. This includes:
- Monitoring and optimizing of our Garancy IAM applications, Windows servers and Microsoft SQL databases
- Setup and maintain infrastructure and handling of system updates and upgrades
- Taking care of IAM specific tasks and jobs processing
- Creating Powershell - batch jobs, usage of log analyzing tools
- Development of technical reports from system logs
- 2nd Level Support in close collaboration with business and the developers
- Communicating with multiple internal and external services & APIs
- Suggesting your ideas, participating in implementation choices, presenting your solutions
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 2 – 4 years of experience on similar role
- Very good knowledge in the administration of Microsoft Server
- Confident in programming languages like SQL, Microsoft Powershell and batch for implementation of IAM processes and connection of target systems
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory, SQL, Azure AD and Exchange
- Good architectural overview within modern IT landscapes
- A degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline
- Specific knowledge of our associated target platforms like z/OS, Unix, SAP, database systems or any other cutting-edge technology that helps you to achieve your goals
- Experience and passion to work in DevOps approach
- The desire to improve our security landscape and finding innovate solutions to problems
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding • Mrs Zuzanna Przewiezlikowska
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk