At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Singapore we are looking for a
Senior / Manager, Corporate Audit / Internal Auditor (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Responsible for the execution of assigned audits according to the annual plan, supporting risk-based planning procedures, conducting internal audits, and producing internal audit reports.
- Perform complex, technical, financial and managerial audits to ensure the effectiveness of internal controls and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Schedule audits, determine the resources that are necessary, and see that the approved audit plan is accomplished to the extent staffing allows.
- Communicate with the auditee and others in the organization that need to know about the audit.
- Supervise and manage audits and review the work performed to ensure the adequacy of audit scope, the adequacy of testing performed, and the accuracy of conclusions reached.
- Design/Develop the detailed audit programs tailored to each audit to ensure that no specific tests or activities necessary for the audit are overlooked and to assist in preventing ineffective audit techniques from being performed.
- Prepare audit reports in accordance with the department’s standards and ensure these include appropriate recommendations and ultimately corrective actions. The Senior Internal Auditor should also ensure that the working papers support the findings presented within the reports.
- Appraise the adequacy of the management comments to the audit report and perform post-audit reviews (follow-up) to determine the extent to which audit recommendations have been implemented.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in Business Administration, or Engineering and 2 to 5 years of working experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to analyze complex business processes, including supporting IT-systems and convincing presentation of results.
- Team-orientation supported by engaging communication skills and confident manner.
- Analytical and solution-oriented way of thinking.
- Very autonomous and goal-oriented mode of work.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written).
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
200 Cantonment Road
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at email@example.com.