At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Mumbai we are looking for a
Coordinator/Sr. - Coordinator - Transport Disposition (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Main Objectives of this position:
Maintenance of contracts & rates in SAP & FIS, Standard Cost Maintenance (TRACO), Operation Reports generation and maintenance.
Function and duties:
- Maintenance of Subcontractor tariff in FIS.
- Maintenance and filing of Subcontractor tariff and agreements copies.
- Create and Maintain Vendors in FIS.
- Internal Controlling Check List Reports review.
- ADHOC Ops cost if any and handle ADHOC Inland and Terminal Rate requirements.
- Monitoring the work orders reports – zmpi0019 and zmpi0021.
- Maintenance of Subcontractor SSAQ and COC.
- Define and update Base Route.
- Define and Update Transportation Standard Costs (TRACO).
- Review Container Supply Cost and Days.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in Shipping Industry
- Good knowledge of Shipping Operations
- Familiar with depot/CSF operations
- Sharp focus on cost management
- Vendor management experience preferred
- Awareness of data quality importance
- Good knowledge of user application systems (SAP, FIS, MS Office, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of user application systems (FIS, COMPASS)
- Process knowledge & systems support optimization
- Ability to promptly process data and request under pressure
- Understanding of data quality benchmarking and management
Success Criteria for Position:
(Guide: soft skills required to carried out the role at the optimallevel)
- Communicative and ability to take initiative
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Effective time management and planning skills
- Knowledge of interactions with other functions, CSB, CSI, TD, ED, GSC.
- Positive attitude can do attitude
- Energetic and good team spirit
- Enthusiasm and team spirit
- Commitment to task
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at email@example.com