At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Kuala Lumpur we are looking for a
Senior Sales Executive - Key Accounts (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop and grow own portfolio of customers and opportunities.
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing and other matters related to revenue generation in accordance with company objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with decision makers.
- Responsible for calling on and closing sales with new and existing customers.
- Manage sales across assigned territory to reach and exceed sales target.
- Understand the competitive landscape.
- Ensure best possible service to clients in line with Hapag-Lloyd’ standards for excellence.
- Coordinate and facilitate the pre and post sales process with accountability of overall client satisfaction.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Professional Degree holder in Sales / Marketing or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant Sales experience in the Shipping and Logistics Industry.
- Proactive, communicative and result driven go-getter.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills with strong customer orientation.
- Well organized, analytical and structured business approach.
- Effective time management, sales planning and problem solving skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office applications.
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
Yap Yoke Lan
Tel No: 03-22458998
Menara TM Kuala Lumpur
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at email@example.com