At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Kuala Lumpur we are looking for a
Specialist , Regional Customer Service (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Main Objectives of this position:
To support the initiatives in meeting or exceeding customer service efficiency s as defined by the Region through data analysis and presentation, and consciously establishes a culture that encourages customer focus, individual development, efficiency, collaboration, and creates an environment for process improvements.
- Develop, monitor and analyze Customer Service Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Areas and provide recommendations for improvement measures.
- Support the improvement of customer defined benchmarks in the Areas.
- Support the regional Customer Service management with the implementation of (commercial) process improvements/changes.
- Ensure timely information for Areas in regard to trade specific requirements and restrictions.
- Define and develop e-business reports in order to analyze growth potential as well as provide recommendation / guidance to further grow.
- Monitor e business registration performance and follow up with areas to meet customers expectation.
- Conduct EDIBA AA exception analysis and come up with proposals for areas to improve performance / quality.
- Facilitate HIP publication.
- Execute Internal Control Check List(ICCL) for Regional check.
- Provide regular constructive feedback to Areas as and when required (including Customer Experience Survey(CES) data analysis).
- Provide regular management KPI review pack.(i.e. Booking Cycle Time, REM chart, Area Visit pack etc).
- Prepare bi-weekly CS Directors meeting Agenda / Minutes / Presentations.
- Continually review and upgrade procedures to enhance the level of service provided to external and internal customers. Promote work process simplification initiatives.
- Implement standards and procedures to ensure Areas are providing timely, accurate and courteous responses to customer’s inquiries.
- Assist Area staff in solving problems by providing facilitation, support and data if required.
- Ad Hoc reporting / analysis requirement.
- Customer letter handling for Customer Service.
- Other duties as required from time to time as appropriate within the organization.
- Promote ideas for work process simplification.
- Actively promote and participate in a customer focused team environment.
- Provide cover and assistance to other roles when staff are unavailable.
- Other duties as required from time to time as appropriate.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Tertiary education, preferably in Business/Commerce with excellent working experience in Customer Service required.
- Knowledge of HL Business Systems / Process knowledge and experience required.
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office/ Excel, Powerpoint.
- Good project management / participation experience.
- Commercial & customer centric mindset.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Ability to develop solutions together with internal parties.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Proactive approach and self-driven initiatives.
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
Yap Yoke Lan
Tel No: 03-22458888
Menara TM, Kuala Lumpur
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at email@example.com