At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Antwerp we are looking for a
Coordinator Customer Service Booking (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Who we are looking for:
For the position of Customer Service Booking Desk employee in Antwerp, we are looking for colleagues who feel at home in a rapidly changing environment. Are you someone who likes to be active in international trade and who seems to be challenging the maritime sector? Then we are looking for you!
What you are going to do:
- The customer is number 1 for you, you are the point of contact. Both for the bookings and for the operational follow-up;
- Of course you are also the point of contact in case of any complaints or problems that arise;
- You accept bookings and transfer orders as required by the customer;
- You contribute to allocation management and to controlling costs;
- You book in advance for transport and you communicate about this with the Transport department;
- You monitor the availability of the right equipment for the booked containers;
- You are aware of the IMDG regulations / dangerous cargo and you provide the input;
- If a dispute arises, you resolve it;
Requirements and Qualifications:
Who you are:
- you have a bachelor's level of thinking and working, experience in a Customer Service department is an asset;
- you are a team player who likes to take initiative and score as a result;
- you perform well under pressure;
- you speak and write fluent Dutch and English.
- You have a good knowledge of current IT systems and applications.
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
Tel No: 003236094500
Kattendijkdok-Westkaai 21, 2000 Antwerpen
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to email@example.com. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at firstname.lastname@example.org