At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Director – Customer Relationship Management (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Basis deep knowledge on the salesforce platform, help Hapag-Lloyd scope the future advancement of its global commercial organization
- Generate roadmap for sales and customer service automation using salesforce capabilities such as Einstein AI, workflow automations, knowledge base, community management etc.
- Generating and updating material to be used for steering committee meetings, problem solving meetings, jour fixe etc.
- Designing training plans and material to ensure proper anchoring of processes and system knowledge in Hapag-Lloyds global commercial organization
- Creating communication and stakeholder plans and materials to lead and guide the change management efforts for implementation of CRM and related organizational impacts
- Liaising and translating requirements from various business units (Customer Quality, Regions, Areas, Digital Business Team, Revenue Management, Global Sales, IT etc.) to developments of the CRM platform and describe clear associated impact on resources, timelines and implementation to all relevant stakeholders
- Create and participate in workshops for scoping, user acceptance testing, implementation planning, trainings, roll-out, change management etc. to ensure proper success for global roll-out of our CRM platform
- Help defining and scoping the proper support structure required for the business to operate our CRM platform after roll-out
- Work on scoping and defining our telephony contact centre and communication requirements in collaboration with Customer Quality, IT, Global Communication etc.
- Scope and create a proper playbook on how the organization can better utilize individual CRM modules such as opportunity management, activity management, account planning etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in economics, math, statistics or similar
- 3 Years’ experience in Sales Management or Customer Service Management
- Process Management experience an advantage with knowledge of methodologies such as lean, six sigma etc
- Extensive project management skills
- Strong Presentation and excellent Communication Skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Problem-Solving skills
- Creativity and wish to work conceptually
- Fluency in English (oral and written) and Fluent in local languages
- Good Skills in Windows Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Qualified/certified in one or more salesforce.com modules
HR Management • Herr Josip Kunkic
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg
Tel.: +49 40 3001-2647