Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Accounts Payable Accountant (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Attend the transfer of AP activities from Hamburg into the Knowledge Center in Gdansk.
- Prepare, review, and enter invoices in the SAP accounting system
- Research and resolve open invoices/credits and maintain supplier relationships
- Reconcile supplier statements and trade liability positions
- Ensure correct clearing of GRIR issues
- Obtain approvals for payment processing
- Follow accounting standard and company policies
- Join a culture of continuous drive to improve standardization and harmonization of AP processes, incl. developing, maintaining and updating accounts payables process documentation
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor´s degree (Finance, Accounting or other relevant degree)
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills are a plus but not mandatory
- First work experience in shared service center environment
- Proficient in SAP FI and Microsoft Office;
- Demonstrate positive and professional attitude toward staff, co-workers, internal and external customers, and management
HR Management • Herr Mateusz Grabarski
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg