At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
IT Coordinator (ITC) (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
The ITC is the frontline ambassador for all IT related tasks and requirements in every Hapag-Lloyd location around the world. With this you are a valuable contributor for Hapag-Lloyds Business success.The ITC ensures 100% operational reliability by contributing to Business Groups Success and helping to achieve their targets.
One of Hapag-Lloyd strongest assets is an industrywide admired IT; the ITC is obliged to keep all inventories and assets 100% up to date.With your service oriented attitude, strong IT Background and good written and spoken English capabilities he/she contributes with the most efficient use of resources.
The ITC is the primary go-to resource in regards of local IT requirements, demands to Region/HQ IT; vice-versa you are the spokesperson to circulate central (region/HQ) IT affairs. With your local knowledge the ITC contributes to IT Budgeting process year by year.
- Coordination of User Support (1st Level)
- Initiates the User authorization process
- Tool based administration of local IP telephony
- Physical building up of client hardware (PC/NB/phones(mobile/printer)
- Local data consistencey: local backup (and in cases restore) according to backup plan; defined tape maintenance
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in handling user requirements
- High-degree of operational reliability, ensuring a business continuity at all times
- Organizational talent and structured work style
- Problem-Solving skills
- Strong Service Orientation
- Communicative Personality
- Good Skills in using Windows 10
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
HR Management • Herr Lukasz Grzeszczyk
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg