Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
IT Coordinator (ITC) (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
The ITC is the frontline ambassador for all IT related tasks and requirements in every Hapag-Lloyd location around the world. With this you are a valuable contributor for Hapag-Lloyds Business success.The ITC ensures 100% operational reliability by contributing to Business Groups Success and helping to achieve their targets.
One of Hapag-Lloyd strongest assets is an industrywide admired IT; the ITC is obliged to keep all inventories and assets 100% up to date.With your service oriented attitude, strong IT Background and good written and spoken English capabilities he/she contributes with the most efficient use of resources.
The ITC is the primary go-to resource in regards of local IT requirements, demands to Region/HQ IT; vice-versa you are the spokesperson to circulate central (region/HQ) IT affairs. With your local knowledge the ITC contributes to IT Budgeting process year by year.
- Coordination of User Support (1st Level)
- Initiates the User authorization process
- Tool based administration of local IP telephony
- Physical building up of client hardware (PC/NB/phones(mobile/printer)
- Local data consistencey: local backup (and in cases restore) according to backup plan; defined tape maintenance
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in handling user requirements
- High-degree of operational reliability, ensuring a business continuity at all times
- Organizational talent and structured work style
- Problem-Solving skills
- Strong Service Orientation
- Communicative Personality
- Good Skills in using Windows 10
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
HR Management • Frau Urszula Moskal
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg