Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Payroll & HR Admin Specialist (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Together with an HR Manager you will be responsible for all HR related matters regarding our HL Knowledge Center. As the center is still being set up, you will have the opportunity to help create HR processes and procedures and implement our global and local guidelines.
- Handle the entire personnel administration from entry to exit.
- Communicate and monitor adherence to local HR policies, practices and procedures so that all relevant procedural and legislative requirements are fulfilled.
- Work closely together with our payroll provider. Provide all information and data necessary for a smooth payroll run and fulfill all legal documentation.
- Issue working contracts, addendums, letters of reference, general correspondence etc.
- Assist in all employer branding, recruiting and onboarding measures.
- Be the go to person for our employees and managers for all HR related questions and concerns.
- Provide professional HR information on a full range of HR matters to employees, managers and HR colleagues from our Headquarter.
- Help design and continuously improve HR admin processes.
- Record keeping of personnel files.
- Other tasks and projects as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree (Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology or related) or professional certification in Human Resources.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in comparable role.
- Positive attitude and a highly developed sense of service orientation.
- Highly motivated personality with willingness to learn and expand own knowledge and skills.
- Organized and well structured.
- Attention to detail and meticulous working style.
- Ability to communicate appropriately in a variety of situations and with different stakeholders.
- Intensive knowledge of Polish labour law and regulations.
- High integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent Polish and English language skills.
- PC literacy in MS office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) is essential.
- Ready for international travel, based on organizational requirements.
HR Management • Frau Ewa Koruba
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg