At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
RPA Developer (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
As part of our overall ‘Strategy 2023’ Hapag-Lloyd will boost automation in the coming years. A cornerstone is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). To drive this initiative we are looking for highly skilled and motivated RPA Developers. If you like to make the difference, this is your position. As part of a global team you will be at the core of our developments towards the ‘zero.touch transport’. Our global RPA Center of Excellence will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the specific bots.
Your key responsibilities
As a RPA Developer you will develop and test and support bots, based on the BluePrism platform, i.e. automate processes for our global business units. The bots will automate processes in SAP and our custom developed core system FIS. You will closely collaborate with RPA Consultants, who analyse the business processes and create the specifications as basis for your development work.
Skills and attributes for success
- Analytical thinking
- Strong development skills
- Committment to importance of good software and technical architecture
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate
- Well organized
- Strong team-player and intrinsic motivation
- Open for new technologies and ability to adapt fast
Requirements and Qualifications:
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience in process automation, ideally on enterprise scale
- Professional knowledge of RPA software, ideally Blue Prism or other RPA platforms like UIPath, Automation Anywhere
- Strong skills in software architecture to develop high quality RPA
- University degree in computer science, physics or technical field
- Very good command of English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Agile methodology experience
- Acquaintance with Machine Learning solutions
- Experience in shipping or business administration processes
- Experience in SAP and underlying business processes
- Experience in operating RPA in a DevOps approach
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team of passionate specialists involved in creating the newest solutions dedicated to RPA, Artificial Intelligence and machine learning processes, we are looking for team players who are ready to cope with daily challenges.
HR Management • Herr Mateusz Grabarski
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg