At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Product Designer (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Hapag-Lloyd offers customers on its website a comprehensive suite of applications covering everything that is needed to execute complex international container logistic transports.
As part of strategy, we will further develop this offering into the best-in-class digital Web Chanel and they are looking for highly skilled and motivated Designers who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact.
Our development squads will consist of Product Designers and will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of the entire product.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience as a UX, Interaction Designer, Information Architect or similar UX-related role
- Experience in a best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles, techniques and patterns
- Experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Axure, Adobe XD or similar
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment
What you'll get in return
- Well-connected and easy to reach location in Gdańsk Oliwa (Alchemia)
- Start-up atmosphere
- Agile working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Internal training and language courses
- E-learning courses
- Health coverage for employees; optional plans for direct family
- International career opportunities
HR Management • Herr Mateusz Grabarski
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg