Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Product Designer (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Hapag-Lloyd offers customers on its website a comprehensive suite of applications covering everything that is needed to execute complex international container logistic transports.
As part of strategy, we will further develop this offering into the best-in-class digital Web Chanel and they are looking for highly skilled and motivated Designers who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact.
Our development squads will consist of Product Designers and will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of the entire product.
- Working collaboratively with product teams
- Working directly with colleagues from all around the world
- Understanding business objectives and translating them into mockups, prototypes or visual presentations that allows gathering feedback from team members, stakeholders and users
- Making informed design decisions that meets user needs, business requirements and technical constraints
- Taking a user-centered approach and rapidly test and iterate design ideas
- Taking design briefs and working iteratively on the best possible solution
- Running product workshops and facilitating Design Sprints
- Using multiple user research methods
- Applying user testing methods to validate product hypotheses
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience as a UX, Interaction Designer, Information Architect or similar UX-related role
- Analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Experience in working in Agile environment
- Strong communication skills to describe design processes, ideas, and solutions to both team and the client
- Knowledge about lean UX, user-centered design and design thinking methodologies as well as iterative approach to product development
What you'll need to succeed
- Empathy for Users
- Ability to give and accept feedback
- Strong passion for user experience and product design
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment
- UX/UI design portfolio
What you'll get in return
- Well-connected and easy to reach location in Gdańsk Oliwa (Alchemia)
- Opportunity to shape the process of world’s fifth largest container carrier’s digital innovation
- Agile working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Internal training and language courses
- E-learning courses
- Health coverage for employees; optional plans for direct family
- International career opportunities
HR Management • Frau Urszula Moskal
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg