Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Chief Product Designer (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Hapag-Lloyd offers customers on its website a comprehensive suite of applications covering everything that is needed to execute complex international container logistic transports.
As part of strategy, we will further develop this offering into the best-in-class digital Web Channel and they are looking for highly skilled and motivated Designers who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact.
Our development team will have exactly one Chief Product Designer who is responsible for end-to-end delivery of the entire product and additionally recruiting, leading and educating other Product Designers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of industry experience as an UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
- 3+ years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows
- Experience in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles, techniques and patterns
- Experience in design and prototype with tools such as Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Axure, Adobe XD or similar.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment
What you'll get in return
- Well-connected and easy to reach location in Gdańsk Oliwa (Alchemia)
- Start-up atmosphere
- Agile working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Internal training and language courses
- E-learning courses
- Health coverage for employees; optional plans for direct family
- International career opportunities -Ability to shape your own team of Product Designers
HR Management • Frau Urszula Moskal
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg