At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Junior Software Engineer (m(f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Hapag-Lloyd offers customers on its website a comprehensive suite of applications covering everything that is needed to execute complex international container logistic transport. As a part of its strategy, HL will further develop this offering into the best-in-class digital Web Chanel.
Your new role
We are looking for skilled and motivated Junior Software Engineers who enjoys seeing their work making a measurable impact and will be a part of a team responsible for the END-TO-END DELIVERY OF ENTIRE PRODUCT. If you are a person with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive and you have passion for building NEW PRODUCTS in a fast paced, team-oriented environment then you are candidate we want to meet!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including: data structures, algorithms, OO design and patterns
- Deep knowledge of at least one modern programming language such as Java or Scala
- Experience with modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks and CSS pre-processors.
- Sharp analytical abilities
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience with responsive and mobile design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
HR Management • Herr Mateusz Grabarski
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg