Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Junior Software Engineer (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Hapag-Lloyd offers customers on its website a comprehensive suite of applications covering everything that is needed to execute complex international container logistic transport. As a part of its strategy, HL will further develop this offering into the best-in-class digital Web Chanel.
Your new role
We are looking for skilled and motivated Junior Software Engineers who enjoys seeing their work making a measurable impact and will be a part of a team responsible for the END-TO-END DELIVERY OF ENTIRE PRODUCT. If you are a person with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive and you have passion for building NEW PRODUCTS in a fast paced, team-oriented environment then you are candidate we want to meet!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including: data structures, algorithms, OO design and patterns
- Deep knowledge of at least one modern programming language such as Java or Scala
- Experience with modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks and CSS pre-processors.
- Sharp analytical abilities
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience with responsive and mobile design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
HR Management • Frau Zuzanna Przewiezlikowska
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg