Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
Junior Software Engineer (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Hapag-Lloyd offers customers on its website a comprehensive suite of applications covering everything that is needed to execute complex international container logistic transport. As a part of its strategy, HL will further develop this offering into the best-in-class digital Web Chanel.
Your new role
We are looking for skilled and motivated Junior Software Engineers who enjoys seeing their work making a measurable impact and will be a part of a team responsible for the END-TO-END DELIVERY OF ENTIRE PRODUCT. If you are a person with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive and you have passion for building NEW PRODUCTS in a fast paced, team-oriented environment then you are candidate we want to meet!
Requirements and Qualifications:
What you'll need to succeed
- High interest in frontend/frontend experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Doing development projects in free time
- Technical mind
- Very good English
What you'll get in return
- You will be a part of a brand new project with privilege to make your mark in history of your future employee. Your decisions will impact the company success. You will take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself
- Well-connected and easy to reach location in Gdańsk Oliwa (Alchemia)
- Start-up atmosphere
- Agile working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Internal training and language courses
- Sport card
- E-learning courses
- Health coverage for employees; optional plans for direct family.
HR Management • Frau Zuzanna Przewiezlikowska
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg