Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
As part of ‘Strategy 2023’ Hapag-Lloyd will boost automation in the coming years, a cornerstone is Robotic Process Automation. RPA Team will be a part of newly established Knowledge Centre located in Gdansk and will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of the specific bots. The bots will automate processes in SAP and HL’s custom developed core system FIS.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
RPA Analyst (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
We are looking for passionate specialists, team players who are ready to cope with daily challenges. As a RPA Analyst you will be responsible for analysing and optimizing business processes for our global business units, in close collaboration with decentral teams across the world. You will identify automation potentials, leveraging the potential of our global organisation, specify the bots and coordinate their development and testing. You will control the success of the solutions and manage the pipeline of further automation ideas.
Requirements and Qualifications:
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in process automation, ideally on enterprise scale
- Business process analysis experience
- Professional knowledge of RPA software (e.g. Blue Prism or other RPA platforms like UI Path, Automation Anywhere)
- Strong skills in analytical applications to assess process execution and optimization potential
- University degree in economic or technical field
- Very good command of English
- Be ready to travel to our global office locations
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Agile methodology experience
- Acquaintance with Machine Learning solutions
- Six Sigma or Lean management knowledge
- Experience in shipping or business administration processes
- Experience in process modelling
- Experience in Business Case calculation
- Experience in SAP and underlying business processes
- Experience as a software developer
What you'll get in return
You will be a part of a brand new project with privilege to make your mark in history of your future employee. Your decisions will impact the company success. You will take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
HR Management • Frau Zuzanna Przewiezlikowska
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg