Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for a
Director Robotic Process Automation (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
You will be responsible for building a world-class team of impact-driven developers and engineers for Robotic Process Automation, working closely with stakeholders across the company to plan the development and delivery of product releases. Your primary focus in this role will be to own the management and reporting cross-functionally of all stages of the development and release lifecycle. You will work with RPA Analysts and Developers and the executive team to bring clarity and insight into the delivery of product and project deliverables. You will also evangelize and support our product development process, as well as serve as the owner and subject matter expert on our agile framework and guidelines.
In The First Weeks You Will
- Onboard and integrate into Hapag-Lloyd in Hamburg.
- Start learning about our IT DNA: Our strong business alignment, collaboration and the product development process. Be part of the team!
In The First Months You Will
- Act as a pioneer in Poland, evangelizing the Hapag-Lloyd DNA.
- As part of the hiring process, conduct job interviews and choose the right people for your teams.
- Design and setup your department and teams in line with the Hapag-Lloyd IT strategy.
After One Year You Will
- Have a fully functional teams specialized on Robotic Process Automation.
- Own a world-class department where standards and practices are well understood and adhered to.
- Facilitate negotiations between stakeholders, product owners, your and other teams in order to surface highest priority work and also to protect and support the product roadmap.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading agile teams.
- Capable of driving change through influence, coaching, and education.
- Comfortable managing changing priorities and building consensus across varied stakeholder groups.
- A deep background in all aspects of software engineering and the development lifecycle for enterprise applications development, engineering and/or operations at scale, in Agile and Kanban environments.
- Great analytical problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ownership. You take responsibility for the success of your products.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Hapag-Lloyd. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Polish. In addition, German language skills are welcome.
HR Management • Frau Zuzanna Przewiezlikowska
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg