At Hapag-Lloyd, you don’t have to set sail before setting course for your career. As one of the world’s leading shipping companies, we offer first rate career opportunities at more than 360 sites in around 125 countries. With more than 13,000 employees both on land and at sea we have the most diverse talent on board. As a team, we do everything we can to transport all kinds of goods from A to B. And we have been doing this for almost 170 years! How do we ensure the highest standards in terms of reliability, service, productivity and environmental protection? By forming a global team united by passion and state-of-the-art IT that brings everything and everyone safely into the harbour.
For our location in Dubai we are looking for a
Regional Manager Digitalization (m/f)Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Growth hacking our web channel (quick quotes) to ensure maximum cargo is quoted through the web channel. This includes improving conversion through targeting low conversion corridors, low conversion customers, OR any other approach to increase conversion.
- Transform quick quotes into an online sales channel.
- Overseeing our performance and identifying any change in trends as well as take the corrective actions in collaboration with the extended team in the areas.
- Use the daily performance to track market changes in relation to volume / price and work closely with the revenue manager to highlight those change.
- Use digital marketing to generate new business.
- Test and implement initiatives to retain customers as part of the digital sales funnel.
- Experiment and implement upselling initiatives through the online channel.
- Work closely with head office on user experience of the digital channels to ensure continuous improvement.
- Regional point of entry for Digital Business Transformation in head office and the digital teams in the Areas.
- Responsible for delivering on the targets for the digital channels.
- Manage/coordinate activities with Areas to drive global digitalization strategies and initiatives to achieve set targets.
- Regularly monitor target achievement of Areas.
- Align general, marketing and strategy information with the Areas.
- Regular consulting with Areas Digital Teams for digital sales options (e.g. share best practice between Areas, digitalization workshops, market feedback).
- Monitor data quality of Digital Solutions and consult with Areas regarding possible enhancements (e.g. info material, training etc).
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience in shipping is recommended although NOT a must.
- Experience in digital marketing, digital sales funnel IS a must. At least 2-3 years of experience in a digital role with ownership of an online sales channel.
- Experience in SCRUM, AGILE, data analysis, and UX. Experience in testing and validating MVP’s.
- Self-starter who is able to communicate and rally the troops through persuasion and driving consensus.
- Exponential growth mindset with a knack of finding those pockets of growth opportunity.
- Structured and organized working style.
- Analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Interested? You can expect a responsible position in a worldwide operating company. Please send your complete application documents via email to the contact person indicated here, specifying your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirement.
The handling of your application requires the processing of personal data relating to you. Information is processed by dedicated HR staff members and Hapag-Lloyd management staff participating in the selection procedure of the position you applied for. In case you are applying for a position which is based with another company of the Hapag-Lloyd Group outside your country of origin, please be aware that the country to which data are transferred may not have the same data-protection standards as the country in which you initially provided the information. Within the Hapag-Lloyd Group, data is strictly protected in full compliance with internal Hapag-Lloyd policies and legal obligations. We will not transfer data to third parties outside the Hapag-Lloyd Group, and we will use data only for the selection of the candidate for the position mentioned above. You always have the right to request more detailed information about the data processed relating to you; you may alternatively ask for access to these data, and you may request that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.You may withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. The data in question will be deleted immediately. In this case, please send your withdrawal, stating your full name, the job offer to which you have applied, and your e-mail address to email@example.com. Instead of deleting data relating to you, Hapag-Lloyd may be admonished to block such data, but solely in the cases provided by law. Please also note that we are unable to continue handling your application in the event of withdrawal or revocation. For more information you may consult the Privacy Terms on the Hapag-Lloyd website or contact our Corporate Data Protection office at firstname.lastname@example.org