Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
IT Product Manager (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
Not only our vessels are constantly on a voyage around the globe – also we as a company and we as a company internal IT department are constantly on the journey to come closer to our company’s vision of being the number one for quality in our industry. We are looking for one individual who would like to be part of this endeavor and join our “BI, Analytic and Data Integration” domain as “IT Product Manager SCI” helping us to build up the product teams “Customer eConnectivity (CeC)” and “Supplier eConnectivity (SeC)” in Gdańsk. Our Slogan is
„Data is the currency of the future“
We are knowledgeable concerning all data that live within or cross the shore of our IT systems – we are passionate about salvaging its value and make it usable.
And we want YOU to be part of our IT team ! Be part of the vibrant IT development within Logistic and Liner-shipping if you burn for traditional eConnectivity as well as for API Economy and believe that the biggest enemy of a good solution is an even better solution.
Requirements and Qualifications:
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or business administration is preferred, but not required. Much more important is your experience and your attitude:
- Ability to build up and coach your team to achieve a shared vision of product goals and priorities
- Three to five years of relevant experience in IT and logistics acumen or vice versa that equipped you to communicate effectively with the diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging executives and other stakeholders to support important business decisions
- Passion to accompany a product throughout the full life cycle, and work to balance short term achievements with long-term goals (such as minimizing technical debt while maximizing delivery frequency of business results)
- Strong believe that data governance is much more than a cumbersome task Ability to effectively drive business, culture, and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
- Knowledge of trends and developments in the fields of data management and data analytics
- Information management and quantitative skills, including working knowledge of IT infrastructure, various technologies/platforms, and enterprise-specific vendor solutions
- Ability to understand problems from a broad perspective and anticipate the impact of administrative issues and solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and eagerness to learn
- Demonstrated experience with developing data strategy, policies, and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet or exceed expectations in a dynamic environment; experience creating tools and capabilities to assist with data discovery & collaboration, ensure data quality, and to load, clean, enrich, manage, and share data and metadata from a variety of sources
- Familiar with big data technologies and Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools in an cloud (AWS) based environment
- High proficiency in spoken and written English. In addition, Polish and German language skills are welcome.
- High degree of customer focus
- Strong team player who is comfortable working in a Scrum/Agile team
Hapag-Lloyd Aktiengesellschaft (Spółka akcyjna) Oddział w Polsce
HR Management • Mrs Mateusz Grabarski
Al. Grunwaldzka 413 • 80-309 Gdańsk