Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. As the fifth largest container liner shipping company in the world, we are here to make sure that the flow of goods never stops. We are an international team of 12,800 employees working across 400 offices in 128 countries. This year we are growing even more and opening up Hapag-Lloyd’s very first Knowledge Center – in Tricity, Poland.
The Center, located in Gdańsk, will function as a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
Our IAM team in Knowledge Center in Gdansk will consist of IAM Developers, Access Managers and System Administrators and will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the entire product.
For our location in Gdansk we are looking for a
IAM Access Manager (m/f/d)Responsibilities and Tasks:
As the execution of our Identity and Access Management - team you will shape, advance and administrate our product. Developing and supporting the user lifecycle process and improve it continuously. You are the first point of contact to our users worldwide.
- Creation and further development of identity and access management processes and security concepts
- Processing of user authorization requests, formatted and non-formatted
- User Administration by using Betasystems Garancy IAM and Jobrouter workflow system
- Creation and maintaining of user and security roles
- Consulting and support for IT operations
- Support of internal and external audits
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of professional experience, preferably in IT security and basic business administration
- Ideally experience and knowhow in identity and access management systems
- Knowledge of common operating systems with a focus on Windows
- Good knowledge of concepts for user administration and authorization
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English for communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, structured approach and high self-motivation
- ITIL certification V3 or higher (Service Management)
- High resilience, systematic and goal-oriented way of working for finding innovate solutions to problems
- Affinity to improve our security and authorization processes
- A degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline
- High social competence and very good communication skills
- Ability to see the whole IT architecture
- Willingness to work in staggered (shift) working hours
- German language skills are welcome
- Comfortable working in an agile team
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement in everything you do
HR Management • Herr Mateusz Grabarski
Ballindamm 25 • 20095 Hamburg